- EH 18 000 volts certified boot
- Composite steel toe I/75 C/75
- Kevlar anti-perforation equipped sole
- Stable ankle support with a 6″ shaft
- Padded interior with breathable material
- Elegant full grained oiled brown leather
- Quality Goodyear Welt waterproof construction
- Elastomer outsole
- Replaceable outsole
- Rugged high quality construction
- Anti-bacterial insole to eliminate odors
- 6 month warranty
- ASTM 2413-18 EH I/75 C/75
- ISO 20345:2011, P+SRA, S3
- Designed and crafted in Pachuca, Hidalgo, MX
- UPC: 866511000331
We were born out of the commitment to serve our local community and that people should come first. Shoe production should be a transparent process that sustains the socio-economic balance within the community it inhabits.
Ozapato’s core value of disintermediation (direct delivery between producer and customer), believes that every step in the shoemaking process should provide value to the People.
Our team loves to develop boots that are produced in a socially and economically fair process. We also want our clients to feel confident that they are not just buying a well-made, good-quality product, but are also are part of an honest trade in which all stakeholders in the supply chain are fairly treated.
There are no reviews yet.