PRO TIP: Our sizing is typically a size below the typical US size. For example, if you are typically a size 10, for OZAPATO boots you would be a size 9.
FINDING THE PERFECT FIT:
- Get a ruler and place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge.
- Make sure the ruler is placed beside your foot touching the straight edge of your heel.
- Take the length from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. Strange fact: your longest toe may not always be your big toe 🙂
- Use the chart below to convert to the OZAPATO shoe size
Questions? Please do not hesitate to reach us at email@example.com
WOMENS & MENS OZAPATO SIZE CHART
|Foot Size (Inches)||US Size||OZAPATO Size||UK Size|
- If you foot is 29 cm (from heel to longest toe) you should go for a OZAPATO 12.
- If you are between sizes, for example if your foot is 26.6 cm you should got for the closest OZAPATO size above. In the case you should go for a size 9 OZAPATO